Pallet manufacturers CABKA and IPS are merging!
Sustainability plays a very important role in this day and age. You may be surprised to know that plastic pallets are much more environmentally friendly than wooden pallets.
- Sustainable: plastic pallets are much more durable than wooden pallets. This means they need to be replaced much less often.
- Less CO2: the durability of plastic pallets means less restocking and so less transport. Plastic pallets also weigh less than wooden pallets. The end result is less CO2 emissions caused by transport.
- Recycling: plastic pallets are typically made from recycled materials. Moreover, they are 100% recyclable themselves. It’s a win-win situation!
R&D and Technology
Some IPS pallets are made of two separate components, a production characteristic that offers many advantages:
- Flexible design: because deck and base are produced separately, there are more possibilities to vary the number of runners or choose special colour combinations.
- Double wall: 2-component pallets have double walls. This makes them sturdier and more durable.
- Cost-effective: we can produce various types of pallets using the same deck.